At Inspire Salon, we are committed to your safety and well being. To help prevent the spread of COVID-19 we are adhering to the following policies and procedures. As a fully vaccinated staff, we are no longer requiring vaccinated clients to wear a mask while visiting the salon.
- We use EPA approved cleaners, as in Seventh Generation Disinfectant, alcohol wipes and BARBICIDE.
- Due to the social distancing guidelines provided by the CDC, we are only able to service a limited number of people in the salon, so please leave friends, family members, and children at home. Only clients receiving services will be permitted into the salon.
- You will be asked to sanitize your hands up on arrival and to keep a safe distance between yourself and other clients.
- Your styling stations are sanitized before your arrival and after your service is complete.
- All towels and capes are washed and sanitized after each use.
- All common areas are sanitized after each use.
- Our entire salon is cleaned and sanitized each night