Now offering WBR Hand Tied Extensions!
Now offering WBR Hand-TIED HAIR EXTENSIONS. COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATIONS AVAILABLE
At Inspire Salon, we are committed to your safety and well being. Please give us a call when you arrive in the shopping center and secure your mask before entering the salon. To help prevent the spread of COVID-19 we are adhering to the following policies and procedures.
- We use EPA approved cleaners, as in Seventh Generation Disinfectant, alcohol wipes and BARBICIDE.
- We are requiring all our team members and clients to wear protective masks while inside the salon space. We recommend a single-use, disposable mask with elastic that goes over the ear, especially if you are receiving a color service. This type of mask will be easier for our stylist to work around as opposed to mask or bandannas that tie around the entire head.
- To limit the amount of people in our waiting area, we ask that you remain in your car after you have parked in the shopping center, and call the front desk to let us know you have arrived. After the front desk confirms that your stylist is ready for you, please secure your mask before entering the salon and keep your mask on for the duration of your appointment.
- Due to the social distancing guidelines provided by the CDC, we are only able to service a limited number of people in the salon, so please leave friends, family members, and children at home. Only clients receiving services will be permitted into the salon.
- You will be asked to sanitize your hands up on arrival and to keep a safe distance between yourself and other clients.
- Your styling stations are sanitized before your arrival and after your service is complete.
- All towels and capes are washed and sanitized after each use.
- We will be working at stations 6ft apart.
- All common areas are sanitized after each use.
- Our entire salon is cleaned and sanitized each night